Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Gift Jar Inspiration - Let's Get Hopping... Round 2


I missed the Let's Get Hopping... Round 1, so I didn't want to miss Round 2 - and I almost did! Thanks to our Blog Hop leader, Jennifer, for letting me sneak in. (This is what happens when I'm not consistently blogging and too much time is spent working and not playing LOL!)

Do you ever find yourself with some household items that you're saving and thinking, "One day I can make something really cute out of this..." Well, I'm one of those people, too! I took this cute little drink jar (I don't even remember what tasty beverage was in there - or when I started hoarding it) and turned it into something cute. I liked the idea so much I, used it for inspiration for my stamp club group project!


I love Stampin' Up!'s Delightful Daisy stamp set and coordinating punch! You may remember the card I did as a sneak peek for the annual catalog back in May (see it here). I'm sure this won't be my last time I use this set.

Check out how much texture and shimmer are on those flowers!


Thanks so much for hopping by... hopefully this inspires you to want to stop hoarding and start creating something beautiful with everyday items like beverage jars!

Now let's see what amazing project Sherry Espinoza has created!



Happy hopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment